Sunday, August 14, 2011

JZ Knight: Before & Beyond The Bleep

J._Z. Knight has a connection with, What_the_Bleep_Do_We_Know!?
-
Beyond The Bleep: The Definitive Unauthorized Guide to “What The Bleep Do We Know!?”
"I was pleasantly surprised to see some really hard science being tackled by the author Alexandra_Bruce in a really accessible, welcoming way. And even the New Age stuff was pretty palatable to my rational materialist mindset.
The makers of the film should consider Beyond The Bleep a welcome gift, because not only did I go see the movie, but talked for hours with my friends about it. What a really interesting, thought-provoking film! This book helped to open the door for me to an alternate way at looking at the universe."
-
Just as, What The Bleep... became a popular metaphysical movie, The Green Beautiful is also an interesting metaphysical movie.

The psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com is such a cool place to visit.